Recent content by Weezyana

  1. W

    People mentioned Duck players dissed the hawk crowd; what things did they do??

    I’ve never seen a team do that in Kinnick. Definitely lost respect for them after seeing that
  2. W

    CBS coverage

    I think the game ended early which is why they had so much post game coverage. The “chippy” highlight real was….a choice.
  3. W

    BIG media days

    When does KF go on?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football College football coaching carousel intel: Latest at Maryland, South Carolina
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
  4. 04 On3 Football South Carolina HC Shane Beamer on job security after loss to Alabama: 'I don't know about national reports'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Texas are in line to host the nation’s No. 1 running back