Recent content by WeepinWillie

  1. W

    Think about this - Hugh Freeze's salary in 2012 was 1.5 million...

    That 2013 is probably the best class in the country in hindsight.
  2. W

    Think about this - Hugh Freeze's salary in 2012 was 1.5 million...

    Be honest. Everyone here knows he is an excellent coach and an elite recruiter. The idea of him staying in Oxford for a long tenure is a little unnerving.
  3. W

    Egg Bowl Uniforms

    So far pretty solid consensus. The uni's are bad. Not as bad as sending players home for Thanksgiving though.
  4. W

    I saw where we offered 2 kids from Michigan yesterday

    I wasn't kidding. He is a great coach. The best State has ever had. I hope he leaves.
  5. W

    I saw where we offered 2 kids from Michigan yesterday

    That is probably why Michigan is going to offer him a job. He is a great coach.
  6. W

    I saw where we offered 2 kids from Michigan yesterday

    That *** whooping State put on Michigan made a big impression.
  7. W

    I saw where we offered 2 kids from Michigan yesterday

    Your staff is starting relationships so they can keep the class in tact when they move up there.
  8. W

    Hey OM, how did you only score

    Well you can't double stamp a triple stamp.
  9. W

    Hey OM, how did you only score

    I think a better question is how did we hold Bama to 10 points...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets
  5. 05 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia