Recent content by We Men

  1. W

    Alabama is beatable

    I'm not worried about the offense nearly as much as our defense. Our D line is suffering and our tackling is not nearly as good as I was hoping for.
  2. W

    MSU vs South Carolina Game Thread - Battle For the Lattimore’s Knee Trophy

    And we keep shooting ourselves in the foot with penalties in true msu fashion. Tackling has also been bad. Bama and fla state is more interesting right now anyway.
  3. W

    UAT/FSU

    We can't stop SC right now.
  4. W

    MSU vs South Carolina Game Thread - Battle For the Lattimore’s Knee Trophy

    And we keep shooting ourselves in the foot. Tackling has not been great either.
  5. W

    OT: why don’t we like color any longer

    Maroon pickup, silver grey suv, and white sedan. I like all 3 but favor the pickup.
  6. W

    Am I falling for it again?

    I think it's gonna be a high scoring game. Minn is going to run all over us, and we are going to pass all over them. Can't wait to see, but I'm hoping for the best.
  7. W

    LSU vs SEC

    I agree with a couple other guys here. If it really gets down it, I could see LK get booted out, and not LSU. It's a big mess for sure.
  8. W

    How toxic will Oxford be on September 19th?

    I hope this thing gets as messy as pig slop in a bucket.
  9. W

    Game#3 at A & M Thread

    They can replace Parker as far as I'm concerned. Something has to change with our pitching.
  10. W

    Ole Miss wins series over Aggy

    They also have home field advantage. Not too promising. I hope the coaching staff will build a fire under our hitters and have them ready.
  11. W

    RPI Update - #9 Currently

    We need a little luck today, and umpires that will treat us fairly. But I'm not holding my breath. Just hoping for the best. Go dawgs!
  12. W

    OT: Cspire service

    You guys should not be surprised about out of state service. They showed me a map with their coverage area when I signed up with them. They are cheaper than other plans and you get what you pay for. We use my wife's I-phone when out of state.
  13. W

    Baseball Prediction Thread - State vs South Carolina

    Columbiadawg2 I agree with you. I thought we were in real trouble after the TN sweep. I would like to see something that would make me a little more optimistic.
  14. W

    This past weekend was a big gut punch. Hopefully a wake up call.....

    In the meantime, I wish the hitters would practice going down and hitting balls 6 inches off the ground that umps have been calling strikes. It can be done, it just takes a lot of special practice.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 college football rankings: Danny Kanell releases top 12 after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football 'Holy crap': Texas Tech fans stumbled onto Colorado's play sheet. Then the Buffs ran it.