Recent content by WDMHawk72

  1. W

    FLO HS Rankings - Northern Iowa has 2 in the top 10 P4P...

    As of right now, with the exception of 157, our lineup will be the same next year as this year. The following year there will be a LOT of new faces as Crook, Nasir, Ryder, Gabe and Ben will be done. And the jury still out at 165 and 197. 125 may be a dark horse -
  2. W

    Next Years Lineup

    Curious how the line up looks like down the road w/ all these kids who have committed (if they hold true to their word) Do you see a lineup where both Kenney and Bachman brothers are in line up at same time? Paul Kenny and Joe Bachman are both at 165 now somebody will grow. Could be an...
  3. W

    Fargo Nationals

    Needless to say Martin's stock will rise sharply. Won state as FR at 106 this year and rolled through Fargo. Pretty strong showing for Iowa kids. Obviously, because of the timing of this event, it's more like pre-season nationals for 2026-2027.
  4. W

    Fargo Nationals

    I've been completely off the grid lately so excuse me if this has been covered but curious which Iowa recruits will be in action when the hammer drops in Fargo this week. I know Mocco is but other than that not sure.
  5. W

    Carter Schubert commits to Iowa

    Don't know a lot about him but I'm getting a positive vibe from this thread. Podium potential????
  6. W

    Iowa lands Ryan Crookham

    You still here? Get lost lzr
  7. W

    Future B1Gs

    Where you ask? Same place NCAA tournament was held a few years ago. That Des Moines.
  8. W

    AJ going to be a Hawk?

    Yup. Lives in Adel in a modest house and drives a F150 pick up.
  9. W

    I vote to end the "AJ going to be a Hawk?" thread and get back on topic. Let us know when something actually happens

    I vote to end the "AJ going to be a Hawk?" thread and get back on topic. Let us know when something actually happens
  10. W

    AJ going to be a Hawk?

    I don't laugh out loud often on this board But I just did
  11. W

    Portal April 1st

    It's not nfl free agency sucks but patience is a virtue I don't have bruh
  12. W

    Portal April 1st

    Needless to say - this is NOT like the start of free agency in the NFL where signings go ape sh*t. Different animal all together - I get it.
  13. W

    April 1 Portal targets

    Just because they start at VT doesn't mean they stay 4 years - obviously.
  14. W

    April 1 Portal targets

    Opine??
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Oklahoma OL Michael Fasusi doubtful for Red River Rivalry, latest on return
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State hosting a few 2027 recruits, key flip targets, and coveted 2028 and 2029 quarterbacks for UCF game