Recent content by WDL68

  1. WDL68

    Hey dumb a$$ I’m not responding because your stupidity is ignored! 🖕🏻

    Hey dumb a$$ I’m not responding because your stupidity is ignored! 🖕🏻
  2. WDL68

    2022 Phillies Thread

    Yeah … Got to feel bad for Houston fans, flooding last year, the Texans, a cheating scandal and now losing the World Series. Oh well .. LFG Phillies!! #RedOctober
  3. WDL68

    2022 Phillies Thread

    I’ve been to hundreds of games thru the years. I there against the Rays, then the next year against the Yankees. I was there Friday night, and at today’s game. It was exiting, exhausting, frustrating and exhilarating all rolled into one game! A full range of emotions, I’m absolutely spent. I...
  4. WDL68

    2022 Phillies Thread

    Winner Winner!
  5. WDL68

    2022 Phillies Thread

    He!l Yeah!! LFG
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football BYU RB LJ Martin to miss at least a month after suffering injury vs. TCU
  5. 05 On3 Football NCAA Division I Cabinet approves change to football transfer window