Recent content by wdawg44

  1. wdawg44

    Glad I said nope to the poke…….

    The amount of people under 50 dying of cancer, clots, or other weird **** has blown my mind.
  2. wdawg44

    LSU Game#3 Lineup

    Is that a he had a knee knod? I thought they rescheduled the lettuce.
  3. wdawg44

    Spring Practice

    Some pre-****, you pre-lick
  4. wdawg44

    Great question….

    It isn't the paying of players it is the transfer. College sports were the only sports I enjoyed 5 years ago. I couldn't give two $hits about any college sport now and it hurts.
  5. wdawg44

    OT: Someone please explain this ABC debacle going on right now

    The "marijuana products" the state offers being handicapped is about the most MS gov thing ever. I will never understand why they would purposely hinder the investors( who most donate politically and a lot have been run out of the business) and the end user.
  6. wdawg44

    OT: These weight loss drugs

    Looks like the lady from "Strangers with candy"
  7. wdawg44

    OT: Men of pause

    I know this might sound ridiculous and OT but for all that is holy make sure there isn't any mold in your house. Thought mine was going through menopause/dying but we had an air purifier that had mold in the guts and didn't matter if it had a fresh filter. Our lives have been saved since...
  8. wdawg44

    Mario Nash

    Arnett fired Miller.
  9. wdawg44

    So, they door dashed the

    I'm kinda thinking you might be correct.
  10. wdawg44

    Michigan joining the Carousel

    Ruined his life for a Mississippi 5 (Michigan 9). Undefeated.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 college football rankings: Danny Kanell releases top 12 after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football 'Holy crap': Texas Tech fans stumbled onto Colorado's play sheet. Then the Buffs ran it.