Recent content by WCSPlayedWRInHS

  1. W

    Kentucky 25 in coaches poll, drops from AP

    Holy **** lol that’s a total joke. Had Florida beaten uscjr on the road yesterday they might just be in the top 5 lol but we drop?
  2. W

    FB - OFFICIAL SOUTH CAROLINA GAME THREAD - FB

    I know there will be bumps along the way but this man is changing the culture here. I love our coach.
  3. W

    KSR today?

    What’s that got to do with yesterday’s radio show?
  4. W

    KSR today?

    One of the great ksr episodes for sure. What are the freaking odds that Billy accidentally picks a bar in Michigan and a ksr listener is 2 minutes away. Just shows how widespread Bbn truly is.
  5. W

    ranked 27th with 98 votes AP

    Sounds about right, given the Alabama result.
  6. W

    BB: Minimum Results that will make you Happy or content

    I need an elite 8 bare minimum and less than 10 losses.
  7. W

    LaFamilia Title Game Thread

    I already was boycotting them... I just didn't know it.
  8. W

    The Dust Has Settled: Stokes or Momcilovic?

    Milan is clearly better for next years team. Stokes would’ve been more of a perception thing with pope landing the top recruit. But the downside was there, if we struggled and stokes sat out or if he just didn’t live up to the hype that would almost certainly be the nail in popes coffin.
  9. W

    On3 on Rob Wright trending back to BYU

    It’s absurd how quickly this thing has turned full nuclear. The rate at which everything has just completely fallen apart is actually stunning. I just don’t see how he managed to blow it this bad, this quick.
  10. W

    On3 on Rob Wright trending back to BYU

    Just fire pope, if you can’t snag Donovan this offseason, run with an interim head coach for the entire season and use the season to really find the right coach. This thing is over over.
  11. W

    Has Pope regained his fastball....?

    He can’t discover something that was never there. He may have stumbled around, broke his arm and gained a fastball like rookie of the year though. Let’s hope
  12. W

    Little brother loading up while Pope is asleep!

    I really thought we’d have a commitment by now. I really hope pope pulls a rabbit out of his hat bc things are looking even bleaker than I thought.
  13. W

    Chandler to portal "do not contact tag"

    This can’t be a serious take. Not saying chandler is great but we all know better players are not coming in.
  14. W

    Death Nail to Touch Money

    I was buying a jersey from a guy in an Applebees parking lot when he told me that pp and Lucas are coming. Don’t worry guys.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida