Recent content by wcbrtee

  1. wcbrtee

    Delusional Disorder

    That has to be the least informed podcast I have listened to this year. He admitted he hasn’t watched Iowa State, then claims to have watched the N. IL game and states that we are allergic to the forward pass. I expect to have no voice by halftime. My prediction is Raynor turns the ball...
  2. wcbrtee

    Football recruiting

    Offensive line has been our best position the last couple of years And we are plenty deep right now. Pretty low on my whiny ***** list
  3. wcbrtee

    Mike Myslinski officially gets 1 more year

    Split time with Allgeyer at RG?
  4. wcbrtee

    Iowa -29.5 vs NIU

    Trolll
  5. wcbrtee

    Addison Bjorn

    I agree, employers salivate over a candidate with an Irish degree.
  6. wcbrtee

    If Mark G is out, going to be a rough year

    Totally disagree, I saw him with a big brace trying to give it a go. He wanted to but Kirk said he was able to accelerate, but couldn’t slow down. He is a gamer, trying to get back in, they didn’t have him in the tent for 20 mins for fun. Gronowski’s wheels are a huge part of his success.
  7. wcbrtee

    Gennings Dunker

    You really try hard to be an asshat don’t ya.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Elite recruits energized by Texas A&M, and the Aggies are buzzing with many blue-chippers, new offers like Adrian Peterson Jr.
  5. 05 On3 NIL Dan Hurley on navigating the NIL landscape: 'I look at it like it's a poker game'