Recent content by WB67hawk

  1. W

    I see I’m too late for tomorrow. Have family coming in for the December 30th game and would buy...

    I see I’m too late for tomorrow. Have family coming in for the December 30th game and would buy any tickets you have available. 319-931-5293
  2. W

    Caitlin Clark question

    Is it possible Caitlin could play in the Olympics next year? I don’t know what the criteria is to be chosen for the Olympic try outs and if college players can/would be considered .
  3. W

    2 tickets for tomorrow

    20 yard line, row 36 with seat backs. $100 for both. Text 319-931-5293 if interested.
  4. W

    2 tickets for tomorrow

    20 yard line row 36 with seat backs. $100 for both. Text 319.931.5293
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Steve Spurrier re-affirms belief in Florida after blowout loss to Missouri: 'One game does not define the season'
  5. 05 On3 Dallas Cowboys open 21-day practice window for Tyler Smith