Recent content by Waxman

  1. W

    '26 USA Senior World Team Trials, 5/14-15, thread

    Please don't write this until all matches are complete. lol
  2. W

    Please explain your PSU fandom

    Troy is my 2nd cousin. I graduated in 91 from Lewistown. I went to every mount union match I could. He was so much fun to watch. takem down letem up..lol
  3. W

    Black Night Invitational

    Flo sucks.. I can't find the tournament! lol
  4. W

    Transition Check In

    Made the switch.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting LSU intel: Where things stand with Easton Royal, Ahmad Hudson, more flip targets; Tigers pacing for an elite 2028 recruiting class