Recent content by watoos

  1. watoos

    Fan Experience Tickets For Nationals Are On Sale Now

    Actually, no. My daughter buys the tickets every year, just a little thank you to me. I took her to Nationals all across the country when she was growing up. It was easy to get seats pre Cael. The wine and cheesers took all the seats at Rec Hall, I'm just a beer drinker.
  2. watoos

    Fan Experience Tickets For Nationals Are On Sale Now

    Web site: NCAA Wrestling Championship Tickets (onlocationexp.com)
  3. watoos

    Fan Experience Tickets For Nationals Are On Sale Now

    I just got 4 seats in sec. 102 - row E Let's Go!
  4. watoos

    ONO

    I thought I saw C-Star on the sidelines too. Maybe not, it was a quick shot of "him."
  5. watoos

    ONO

    Good match, Mukaida was coming on at the end, but Yumiya hung on.
  6. watoos

    ONO

    Wow, cool information. Now, is he related to Yoshira Fujita?
  7. watoos

    ONO

    Yoshira Fujita wrestled for OSU.
  8. watoos

    ONO

    Is his last name Fujita or Eutake?
  9. watoos

    ONO

    What's the rest of the schedule for this tourney? More matches tonight?
  10. watoos

    ONO

    Was worried about Ono being injured also, but no cold spray was needed. Ono hasn't wrestled a live match since he wrestled Spencer, has he?
  11. watoos

    AJ Ferrari reportedly in trouble again (6/27/26)

    Was watching NCAA's in Philly, was pretty close to the mat. Angelo and dad found 2 empty seats right behind me to watch AJ wrestle Buchanan, Dad was doing most of the (coaching) yelling, but I wondered shouldn't Angelo be at least neutral for his teammate? After Buchanan beat AJ 3-0 his dad was...
  12. watoos

    AJ Ferrari reportedly in trouble again (6/27/26)

    No one mentioned this but, I watch a few cop shows on TV, and some states have automatic jail time if the perp does X miles per hour over the posted speed limit. If Nebraska has that law I'm pretty sure that 138 MPH is way over the limit, especially if he did that speed in a residential...
  13. watoos

    Daily Collegian Article On Starrocci Allegations

    Want to know all about how the placebo effect cured many people? Read Mind over Medicine, a book written by a doctor, Lissa Rankin.
  14. watoos

    Is Kask hurt?

    Yeah, the eye test on Duke, for me, is he is thick, shoulders and arms especially. Will have to check with cstroke to confirm this.
  15. watoos

    '26 USA Senior World Team Trials, 5/14-15, thread

    Thank you Tom, wondering why none of the reporters asked Jayden his opinion of fans posting his result before the pbp? Poor journalists.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting SMU surging with 4-star safety after visit: 'Definitely one of my favorites'