Recent content by WarEaglesRule1

  1. W

    Page 49 West Forsyth 14

    I don't know if y'all saw it but that play was #3 on Sports Center's Top 10 last night.
  2. W

    Dudley 54, Cape Fear 0 - 4A State Championship

    Ok, that's what I thought. I was having a hard time finding an actual list like there has been in the past. Thanks!
  3. W

    Dudley 54, Cape Fear 0 - 4A State Championship

    Btango, I've been trying to get caught up on all the playoff seeding and brackets but to no avail. Who is the overall #1 seed out of the 4A West? Davie or East Forsyth?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  3. 03 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Brent Venables doubles down on John Mateer as starting quarterback for Oklahoma
  5. 05 On3 Football SEC Network reveals updated SEC football rankings after Week 4