Recent content by Wally2000_rivals

  1. W

    No panic here

    Bama good, Cats haves some injuries. Gave it good game.
  2. W

    Here comes the refs

    Pope needs to at least regard the referees
  3. W

    So much for the new hire........

    I’d settle for any defense at all. After the Kal ole defense we’ve been playing
  4. W

    Curious how some are feeling

    Some people don’t post a lot. I look for join date. People who change names are suspect to me.
  5. W

    Who the hell is Trilly?

    True but he was first Media guy that I heard say it.
  6. W

    Who the hell is Trilly?

    Norlander speculated Cal had coached his lat game at KY after Oakland game.
  7. W

    NEW Coach. Must Still Recruit 5 Stars

    Do all 5 star recruits leave for draft regardless if they get drafted or not like Cal recruits? I don't know the answer just seems like other schools had a soph sometimes.
  8. W

    NEW Coach. Must Still Recruit 5 Stars

    Seems all recruits that Cal got felt they were one and done. They transferred if they didn’t get drafted. I would like to see player stick around sometime.
  9. W

    CCC Has More Courage Than His AD

    Not sure if Mitch is Cals boss.
  10. W

    Cal Trending Down

    Some are same ones who defended Tubby till the end.
  11. W

    Official Fire Coach Cal Thread

    Strong A** Bump
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Joel Klatt warns USC firing Lincoln Riley would be 'rash decision,' cost them big
  5. 05 On3 Football ACC announces kickoff times, TV designations for football games in Week 7