Recent content by WallCousins

  1. WallCousins

    Spears to Texas!

    So we know that phone call the other day really wasn’t all that “important.” As many have pointed out, we’re never going to get top ten talent with Pope here.
  2. WallCousins

    OT: Worried about Ryan Lemond

    Hope you’re doing well man! Yep, same here! I honestly don’t remember a couple of weeks after. But I know one thing, my mental health was good to go for that amount of time, kinda like it rewired/reset my brain.
  3. WallCousins

    OT: Worried about Ryan Lemond

    That stuff is unbelievable! I had a surgery and the anesthesiologists cocktail as he called it was fentanyl and ketamine. Needless to say, I was out like a light!
  4. WallCousins

    TayShaun Prince, 22 Years Ago Today.

    I wasn’t there unfortunately, however, I was at home screaming at the tv!
  5. WallCousins

    Anybody checked out Dutton Ranch?

    Mobland is getting a new season too. However, I read today that Tom Hardy was fired from the cast. Can’t wait to get a new season of Tulsa King as well.
  6. WallCousins

    “Adolescence” on Netflix

    Y’all should check out “Nemesis” on Netflix.
  7. WallCousins

    The Diamond Cup - Blue Blood Scheduling Event

    I’d like to see this, however, I think it should have ten teams. Duke and Michigan State should be in it. JMO.
  8. WallCousins

    Landman

    Cameron Britton did an amazing job playing Ed Kemper! I know! So many more seasons could have been played!
  9. WallCousins

    Landman

    Bro, it killed me when that didn’t come out with another season of Mindhunter! Damon Harriman plays Charles Manson’s role perfectly! What coulda been!
  10. WallCousins

    Landman

    Yes, very good actor. I haven’t had the chance to watch Homelander yet. On my list though.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set