Recent content by WAAKFSU

  1. W

    Yes, if you have Facebook pull up Costley’s Custom Cornhole. He has his cell number and email on...

    Yes, if you have Facebook pull up Costley’s Custom Cornhole. He has his cell number and email on there or you can message him through Facebook. He has a ton of photos from previous boards that he’s made. I have the FSU set and my son has a UGA set but I’ve probably thrown on a couple of hundred...
  2. W

    Did you get to see my post before they deleted it? I’m assuming that I broke some kind of rule...

    Did you get to see my post before they deleted it? I’m assuming that I broke some kind of rule. Imagine that!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football ACC announces kickoff times, TV designations for football games in Week 7
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: Joel Klatt names top 10 teams after Week 5