Recent content by w8280

  1. W

    Its time to leave the SEC BE HONEST

    I agree definitely not working in the men sports
  2. W

    I Can't Believe Our Enviable Position...

    More like 3-9, Bye Bye Beamer, White and Sellers.
  3. W

    Who ya got tonight, the Golden Bears or dem ugly orange Tiggers? *

    Clemson will win, Dabo has them believing again.
  4. W

    Arkansas 3rd Win?

    Sad To Say We Are Looking At A 3-9 Season.
  5. W

    Man, Clemson looks really Bad

    At least they have what we do not. A GOOD FIELD GOAL KICKER.
  6. W

    I'm calling it right now......we beat aTm

    From being 3-9 this season
  7. W

    I'm calling it right now......we beat aTm

    I totally agree. The SEC protects those who would benefit big in post season play. We never get that LUXURY.
  8. W

    Sucky Stoops and UK

    They are playing much better on both sides of the ball. Don’t think we would beat them now.
  9. W

    Who does Shane fire after the A&M game?

    Why does Clayton White get a pass. This is an underperforming Defensive Unit.
  10. W

    If Mizzou takes down A&M today

    It will be bad anyway.
  11. W

    aTm defense

    We get that from everyone.
  12. W

    Who’s worse right now? Us or Clemson?

    We didn’t look all that well against SC STATE.
  13. W

    Who’s worse right now? Us or Clemson?

    Doesn’t matter, their backup played better than our starter.
  14. W

    Air Noland Commitment

    Get him signed, commitment means nothing other than bargaining leverage.
  15. W

    Gamecocks open as 10.5 point favorite vs Illinois

    The spread will likely change based on the opt outs
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football Arkansas booster John Tyson on difference from Cody Campbell: 'He's got oil, I've got chickens'