Recent content by vwcxc

  1. V

    GRAYSON MOTHER EFFIN ALLEN !

    What's a little bit unfortunate is that the magnitude of this performance may be lost over time. I say that because I have a feeling that what we saw tonight will become the "norm" over the next couple years, perhaps even better. So in 10-15 years, people may watch this game and think it was...
  2. V

    Sulaimon at Center of Sexual Assault Allegations

    I work at a college and we get extensive training on Title IX legislation, as it is a huge deal with tremendous legal implications. I have only read the Deadspin story, but they leave out a critical piece of information. Yes, it is federally mandate that ANY and ALL college employees have to...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Oregon coach Dana Altman reveals reason for retiring: 'I thought my energy would return'
  5. 05 On3 Basketball Dana Altman addresses his struggles in NIL era, where Oregon ranks in Big Ten spending