Recent content by VortaSpin

  1. V

    TAINT_PAINT

    So, I think I've got this all figured out. OP blames @TAINT_PAINT for deleting his post about hating an entire 30+ year generation of people. He then makes up a story (probably based off Facebook posts about Tumblr memes) about being discriminated against because of his age by said Millennials...
  2. V

    Best Rapper Alive?

    OutKast is my all time fav. Mainly for body of total work. I hated rap before I heard those two. Also, got to give some love to NWA. My college jams though in the mid-2000s were Blackalicious and Del the Funky Homosapien (Deltron 3030). For Blackalicious just check out Alphabet Aerobics and...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 Big 12 Championship Polymarket odds entering Week 6
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska hosting 4-star flip target for Indiana game — and surging into visit