Recent content by Vollie12

  1. V

    I remember this board’s reaction to the hire

    Lol. Well alright then. I didn’t even say anything about UT’s football or basketball program. That was one of the more unhinged responses I’ve ever seen on a message board. Yikes.
  2. V

    I remember this board’s reaction to the hire

    You guys need to chill out a bit. My goodness. And this is coming from a lifelong Tennessee fan/alum where we love to eat our own more than anyone. Obviously this season hasn’t started well, BUT, there’s a longggg way to go. UK will be fine, & most likely make a run in the tournament. The...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football College football coaching carousel intel: Latest at Maryland, South Carolina
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
  4. 04 On3 Football Lane Kiffin attributes number of LSU injuries to SEC's nine-game conference slate, issues warning
  5. 05 On3 NIL Report: Conference executives crafting 'Plan B' ahead of Protect College Sports Act vote