Recent content by volleyballer1

  1. V

    UNC Volleyball 2026-2027

    Probably the biggest comeback I have ever seen from UNC Volleyball other than pre-Collier 2014 match against GA Tech in which Sagula destroyed a clipboard before a UNC reverse sweep LOL
  2. V

    UNC Volleyball 2026-2027

    Because Mike is a loyal person. Loyalty is good off the court. But on the court, I dont care if you have been here since the beginning of my tenure, you dont produce you do not play. Loyalty is a good trait, but if we want to take the next step, our offense is our calling card. And the best two...
  3. V

    UNC Volleyball 2026-2027

    We will not beat any of the top dogs or even GA Tech is we play like we did yesterday. We lack agression. we lack swagger. Losing Malone made that very evident. I doubt Malone is back next week or week after, so Pearce needs to step up and we need to use West possible against Clemson. Ga Tech...
  4. V

    UNC Volleyball 2026-2027

    Preseason 2025: Lost to South Carolina and Kansas State Preseason 2026: Lost to Kentucky, Nebraska, Vanderbilt. Point here, is we scheduled harder and our losses still helped RPI. I expected us to beat Vandy, but they look improved and playing in SEC should help our RPI for it not to be a bad...
  5. V

    UNC Volleyball 2026-2027

    Nebraska just blitzed Creighton last night. And they did it with service pressure. Creighton IMO is not a top 25 team, but neither should we be. I am hoping we get at least a competitive match. That is the most realistic goal at the present.
  6. V

    UNC Volleyball 2026-2027

    If we are being honest...we are only still ranked because of the AVCA poll being based off Inertia....and that Nebraska gets to face a "top 25 team" We are in no way playing like we deserve to be ranked and I hope that lights a fire in us. I hope West gets to play Friday in her home state. I...
  7. V

    UNC Softball 2025-2026

    I fully expect Livengood (who had become our weekend starter) to take a big jump this year.
  8. V

    UNC Volleyball 2026-2027

    We should have won this game. they are still in year 2 of having a team, and we bring back eveyone from a successful year, had a foreign tour, etc... Our same deficiencies that limited us last year are obviously still there. I think unless we go on a absolute tear in ACC play, you can kiss the...
  9. V

    UNC Volleyball 2026-2027

    The sky is not falling....we were swept by #3 not be #60 in the country.... I hope we have learned JB needs to be the sole libero moving forward. She is more fundamentally sound and ready that Markham. Our Serve recieve is limiting us....when we are an offensive based team with a solid block...
  10. V

    UNC Volleyball 2026-2027

    JMU is veteran and a team with a lot of height. We got punched in the first set and that will help us with dealing with adversity when we face the Kentucky and Nebraska teams of the country. Middles were a lot better on offense as match went and as Laynie was way better when Cozza went in. As...
  11. V

    UNC Volleyball 2026-2027

    I do like our OOC schedule this year. This weekend was def an appetizer. We step up each week IMO. JMU on Thursday will be better than UNCW and Davidson. They are solid and well coached. CSU has been a team in the top 25 or near it more so than not the past few years and are a very good team...
  12. V

    UNC Softball 2025-2026

    Obviously we need to hire the best person for the job...but does MSL decide to keep it in the family like a lot of UNC coaches? What is Brittney Pickett up to now adays? LOL
  13. V

    UNC Softball 2025-2026

    One thing I will say for the coaching staff: while I am a firm beleiver a good pitching coach should and could improve whatever players you have, the pitching staff had dealt with injuries all year long. I am willing to bet KRD was never 100% and pushed herself to play. In the fall, we had only...
  14. V

    UNC Softball 2025-2026

    We will face Clemson on Wednesday at 5pm in Round 1 of the ACCT. This is a must win. This is not the Clemson we have seen the last few years and they are definitely beatable. Our pitching MUST show up. Have a feeling that KRD will get the ball if healthy. May be her last game depending on how...
  15. V

    UNC Softball 2025-2026

    I apologize for coming across as a jerk. There is no doubt that the 4 big sports are being invested in more than the olympic sports. I love MSL and that she prioritizes relationships first. Her coaching staff loves her he players love her, and she is loyal. However, IMO, money or not, despite...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football kickoff times, TV schedule revealed for Week 7
  5. 05 On3 Football Big 12 Football Schedule: Kickoff times, TV revealed for Week 7