Recent content by vol_scott

  1. vol_scott

    Reacher S4

    I'm having my first quibble regarding this season. Why do we care if a Delta Force team trained the Indonesian military, resulting in Indonesian civilians being tortured? I mean I'm not a supporter of torture, but we know that the US govt does shady **** all over the world. Would I lose my life...
  2. vol_scott

    Congrats on the Milan get

    I think it’s funny when UT and UK fans call each other hillbillies- lol. Two states are pretty much the same.
  3. vol_scott

    Congrats on the Milan get

    Wife is a UK girl - I watch all the Cats and Vols games
  4. vol_scott

    Congrats on the Milan get

    Puts UK in that top level of SEC teams for next year IMO. Anything UK and UT can do to chip away at UF and Bama I’m good with.
  5. vol_scott

    Juke Harris?

    I’ve said it before, but the level of talent we are signing this year is crazy; but it is hard to believe that UK was doing this every year until fairly recently. Wish Cal hadn’t gotten lazy on you guys.
  6. vol_scott

    Possibly Barnes last year at UT

    I agree - was a big fan of Pearl, but Barnes has been an incredible ambassador for UT basketball. I have no idea who we will target when that time comes. I can’t see him coaching more than 1-2 more years
  7. vol_scott

    Possibly Barnes last year at UT

    Did you ever think Indiana would kick *** and win the NC in football?
  8. vol_scott

    Possibly Barnes last year at UT

    If TN gets Hill and Harris, this will be the best recruiting cycle we have ever had; but it’s crazy to think that teams like UK would assemble talent like this consistently. I have tons of respect for the Cats.
  9. vol_scott

    Tennessee

    I would support this - just keep his son off the staff
  10. vol_scott

    Tennessee

    LOL - I actually appreciate the candor. I’m 58, born and raised in Nashville, so I’ve seen a lot of SEC basketball. I used to despise UK basketball thanks to all the *** kickings you gave us, but over the years I’ve come to appreciate the rivalry. Plus, my wife is a KY girl, so we watch all of...
  11. vol_scott

    Tennessee

    Kentucky basketball has always been the gold standard of SEC basketball. UT fans like myself really appreciate the rivalry, so it sucks to see one of the more knowledgeable fan bases dogging the **** out of us. FF or not, I’m proud of this team and they have represented the SEC well.
  12. vol_scott

    ****Tennessee @ Kentucky****

    Good game Cats - I was up in 231 with the family and had a great time (other than the loss). Chandler is a cold *** assassin.
  13. vol_scott

    If Cats beat UT Saturday...

    Chandler killed it in the first game - thought he was the real difference maker. And Moreno has really improved as well. For TN, I think Ament, Carey and Estrella are playing much better so should be another close battle.
  14. vol_scott

    So the UK job ain’t so bad I guess

    After what Indiana accomplished this year, we can all dream - lol
  15. vol_scott

    Good game Cats

    It’s cool - like I said, there were some bad missed called on both sides. Pope did a good job on his challenges. SEC refs suck overall.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football David Braun on Big Ten not receiving same respect as SEC in AP Poll: 'Check the receipts'
  5. 05 On3 Football Big Ten names Players of the Week for Week 5 of college football season