Recent content by VirginiaHam

  1. V

    Where to sit at Final four

    I have been to ten Final Fours - including 2010 in Indianapolis. I have been in both upper and lower sections and no matter where I was seated, I always ended up watching the game on the giant screens. So my advice is to save your money. Buy a cheap ticket and watch the screen. The fun is...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  4. 04 On3 Football Nick Saban rejects NIL as reason for retirement, shuts down coaching return: ‘It was time for me’
  5. 05 On3 Football USA Today reveals 10 college football teams on fraud alert after Week 4