Recent content by Videosurfer

  1. V

    Class 8A Game Talk here

    Loyola was the better team. Loyola seems to design pass rushes that confuse a lot of teams. Kudos to Holocek and his staff. Coach Z is a defensive guru... but not sure if East's offense was terribly creative and if there were halftime adjustments, I must have missed them. The above does not...
  2. V

    Batavia vs. MC

    I saw Batavia play LWE. They made just about every error possible, but had a good second half. Their adjustments were solid. I only saw MC vs. LA on television and thought MC was the best team I saw this year. Good luck to both teams and hope everyone stays injury free.
  3. V

    LWE Vs Warren

    I will take the under in this one....
  4. V

    Neuqua - 14 LWE - 17 Final

    The fans around me were rather upset. The FG was practically an extra point from the 5... I was just listening to the grumbling. NV played tough. I hope their QB is OK.
  5. V

    Neuqua - 14 LWE - 17 Final

    Thanks I did notice ....hope #29 can come back. He is a gamer.
  6. V

    Neuqua - 14 LWE - 17 Final

    I have seen LWE play every game but one this year. They definitely have real issues. #29 (Ritter) is not playing, not sure why. One cornerback is really lost. And qb is inconsistent. I sat on NEQUA side to get a better view given the pitched field and low visitor stands. NV fans were rather...
  7. V

    8A predictions

    Yep, I agree...but the thread was for predictions so I went all hog out :)
  8. V

    Brook at MS

    There may be over 100 points scored in this one. This is the best round 1 game in 8A for sure. Wish is was on Saturday. I have not seen MS play, but doubt they played many worse defenses than BB...
  9. V

    8A predictions

    I think Loyola will meet LWE in the finals. If the weather is terrible, East should win a close one. If weather allows a serviceable aerial attack, Loyola should get the win by 10 pts.
  10. V

    Okay MC/LA for All the Bragging Rights

    MC has more flags than the UN...
  11. V

    Okay MC/LA for All the Bragging Rights

    MC had ball 4 times in second half and scored each time
  12. V

    Okay MC/LA for All the Bragging Rights

    MC 35 LA 30, LA went for 2 after TD and QB fumbled snap. My first time watching both. Are the offenses that good or defenses lacking...or both?
  13. V

    LWE score

    I made the trek to Bradley. While maybe a few officiating misses, 5 turnovers to 0 had nothing to do with offials. And was surprised that Bradley stuffed so many runs, but had LB's crashing every play. BB's line was rather small, but quick. I did see a lot of new jerseys playing on East. Not...
  14. V

    LWE 37 Porters 10 Final

    I have seen 7 out of the 8 LWE games this year and not sure if they are as good as they seem. O-line is awesome and the receivers are tremendous blockers, which is impressive. Defense always good, but seems like a lack of speed. But LP did not look very good to me (said w/o being snarky). LP is...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football BYU RB LJ Martin to miss at least a month after suffering injury vs. TCU
  5. 05 On3 Football NCAA Division I Cabinet approves change to football transfer window