Recent content by Victoria1516

  1. V

    We went to St. Raphael (on Modaff, off of 75th) but lots of the kids at Benet came from Saint...

    We went to St. Raphael (on Modaff, off of 75th) but lots of the kids at Benet came from Saint Peter and Paul. Joliet Catholic was a thorn in our side when I was at Benet...I still dislike them lol! Happy Easter to you as well! Im hoping the gymnasts are rested and ready to go today - we will...
  2. V

    I grew up right near 75th and Naper Blvd

    I grew up right near 75th and Naper Blvd
  3. V

    Hey there! I grew up in Naperville! I went to school at Benet in Lisle but then went to college...

    Hey there! I grew up in Naperville! I went to school at Benet in Lisle but then went to college at the University of Illinois (with about 63 of my classmates lol) - small world!!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set
  5. 05 On3 Greg McElroy: Keelon Russell 'might be the best quarterback in the country by season's end'