Recent content by vetdawg

  1. V

    If Ward took his ACT June 9th as rumored- he already knows his score

    1. Yes, you can take the ACT as many times as you want. I took it 7 times when I was in high school trying to achieve a certain score. Once my score stopped improving, I stopped taking it. 2. I do not, however, know how long you have to wait between testings. The 7 times I took it were spread...
  2. V

    Big Green Egg

    I've had my BGE for about 3 years now. I absolutely love it. I've cooked all the standards like steak, burgers, pork chops, etc. Have also cooked things like spare ribs, pizzas, whole chicken, whole turkey, etc. I cannot recommend this grill enough. It's almost impossible to screw up anything...
  3. V

    OT: Student Loans

    I've been reading through this topic, and I've seen some good advice and some bad advice. My wife and I recently finished paying off my student loans, which totaled about $110,000. We paid them off in about 2.5 years with a household income of $70-80k. This may be cuss word around here, but we...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 On3 Football USC WR Terrell Anderson set to undergo season-ending surgery
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting USC commit Danny Lang forced to sit out rest of season with knee injury