Recent content by VET

  1. VET

    Missouri Tigers, at MSU, Game Thread

    Feels good to have a Mississippi QB to root for
  2. VET

    Missouri Tigers, at MSU, Game Thread

    How does the Dos Equis man not age? I feel like I passed him somewhere
  3. VET

    What's your answer?

    Asterisks don't hit the same way
  4. VET

    Well this is terrifying…Part 2

    "If China gets there first they will kill us. So we have to get there first..." To do what? Kill them? Is there a third option where neither of us kills each other in pursuit of the tecno-messiah?
  5. VET

    Band Uniforms

    As a dad of a couple of high school band kids I have to stand up for them. They work incredibly long, tedious hours under the sun. They are drilling in July and August and are either practicing, performing, or traveling right through November. I had no idea how much work they put in until I...
  6. VET

    What are your M-SUperstitions?

    When times get tough I end up pacing outside. Usually near the window to sneak a peak.
  7. VET

    OT: Parents, do you track your kid's location?

    We all have each other on Find My Friends. My wife, her parents, my parents, some of my friends. Makes it easy for planning and meetups. No one has abused it though. Trust is involved. I will say that as a teenager I would have hated it because my parents were always on my *** even though I...
  8. VET

    You Madison County folks with kids get ready

    My wife teaches in the Madison County school district. "Aug 6-13 will be alternating days on and off campus and Aug 14 all students will be distance learning. All students return to school Aug 17." This was in the email they got yesterday. Things will probably change 10 times before then.
  9. VET

    What's one restaurant you loved that is now closed?...

    I watched the season finale of the very first season of survivor eating some nasty **** at Gooch's
  10. VET

    Meanwhile, in Oxford and Lafayette County....

    This reads like a bingo game of rehashed talking points. Parrot
  11. VET

    LOCKED - So if I am driving at night on the interstate

    I mean they did drive on a closed road but if you want to start plowing people over for the sake of your freedoms then go off I guess.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting LSU intel: Where things stand with Easton Royal, Ahmad Hudson, more flip targets; Tigers pacing for an elite 2028 recruiting class