Recent content by vegasvols

  1. V

    Transfer portal

    Tennessee has the money burns just doesn’t want to be a bullpen arm and he would have been at Tennessee
  2. V

    Selection show discussion thread

    Semo has 1 really good hitter, 3 other pretty good hitters and a good bullpen watch out for Tyler Wilbur
  3. V

    ACC Tournament Discussion

    If I’m putting this together right assuming Pitt hangs on to this game all we need to do is beat Pitt
  4. V

    REID DETMERS

    Watched the whole game proud of him
  5. V

    Clemson

    The more I watch this baseball team the more I think we only have 2 or 3 reliable pitchers if that
On3

Latest

  1. 01 UCLA vs. Oregon: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football The Matt Rhule decision that sends the wrong message about this Nebraska team
  3. 03 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  4. 04 On3 Football ESPN College GameDay heading to Notre Dame vs. BYU in Week 7
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting USA Basketball October Minicamp: Saturday’s 2029 & 2030 top performers