Recent content by Vegas13

  1. V

    Sometimes Briles is not smart

    It's a business now. Right?
  2. V

    2025 UK was garbage: They hired an OC from elite program (Oregon)

    Mentioned this in a conversation last night. It's almost strange watching a game with well coached teams. It's definitely an a ha moment. "So this is what it's supposed to look like!" I've been watching bad Carolina teams for way too long. It's just not fun anymore. The apathy is here and it's...
  3. V

    Teams that prove SC can win too, but we suck at hiring coaches

    Most of those teams don't play a schedule like ours. Plus we add Clemson. It's hard to build when you play a gauntlet every year. We have very little success in our history and less money to spend than other schools. We need a perfect storm to win here and things never seem to line up at Carolina.
  4. V

    Honestly, Do You See Us Winning Another Game?

    I'd put the rb coach in the keep group.
  5. V

    Next week’s practice should be great!

    We are the National Champions of Practice.
  6. V

    Largest comeback road victory in UK football history

    We get out coached by everyone. We don't know how to make adjustments at the half or in game while other teams do. This staff is in over their heads.They are JV.
  7. V

    KY Game thread

    I guess we didn't clap enough or talk about how well we practiced.
  8. V

    KY Game thread

    Thanks. I need that laugh.
  9. V

    I asked ChatGPT to make a prediction on Beamer's tenure here

    Curious, do you have those stats during baseball's championship run?
  10. V

    Can anyone relate?

    I feel exactly the same. I used to follow recruiting and pull for each player even in the NFL. NIL has taken my player loyalty away because most of them show little loyalty to the program. Carolina football is extremely frustrating. I've been watching this mess for 45 years. I moved to Vegas a...
  11. V

    The last thing I want to hear from Beamer in the postgame:

    At this point, I question if he knows what a good practice looks like.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 NIL P.J. Fleck addresses NIL disparity between Minnesota, Michigan: 'My job is to do more with less'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 5 released