Recent content by vandaldawg

  1. vandaldawg

    I know it’s coming every time and

    I’m the same. I shouldn’t be muttering curse words under my breath while I stomp around the house. But I am. Even though I knew it was coming. Hope, as in mistyped before, is a butch. I think part of my seething anger also comes from the fact that Bama fans - correctly I guess - just chalk it...
  2. vandaldawg

    Anybody really think would win today?

    No. But Hope is such a butch.
  3. vandaldawg

    Dogs vs Tide Game Thread

    Once again, we are… They are…
  4. vandaldawg

    MSU vs South Carolina Game Thread - Battle For the Lattimore’s Knee Trophy

    10 year old kid just got on camera yelling fire Beamer over and over again.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act