Recent content by valley25

  1. V

    Grayson County VS George Wythe

    We ? Triple Option you are a Galax supporter which is fine ....quit masquerading as Grayson fan.......
  2. V

    Galax at George Wythe

    I don"t think so........
  3. V

    Galax at George Wythe

    Wow Triple Option for someone who is not a Galax supporter you have a ton of info and questions concerning them?
  4. V

    Galax at George Wythe

    Both outstanding but.......Spurlin at App State ranked No 24 in nation ....Stokes at WV Wes........big difference.
  5. V

    Galax at George Wythe

    Galax had a considerable amount of talent in 2015...not sure about Essex but equitable if not more than R Heads
  6. V

    Galax at George Wythe

    How often is Galax outclassed in talent?
  7. V

    Top Ten

    Grayson will be lucky to win 3-4......lost too much last 2 years and very little coming. Just do not see them factoring in.....
  8. V

    Top Ten

    Big RB from Fort transferred to Galax along with a couple others going have big impact
  9. V

    Top Ten

  10. V

    Casto back at Riverheads

    Might want to check Riverheads record verse Region A/Eastern side teams....I would bet it is pretty impressive
  11. V

    1A State Championship: Lancaster vs Auburn

    Auburn girls were also State Runner-Up in Track I believe?
  12. V

    Coach Hatcher.....

    Buddy and Mark both won Bsketball championships as Coaches....I believe that is answer to original post.
  13. V

    Coach Hatcher.....

    I was unclear in post...both Buddy and Mark Comer have B-ball championships i.e the Hatchers
  14. V

    Coach Hatcher.....

    Vincent "Buddy" Comer at Luray B-Ball early 70's and son Mark I believe at W/L.....I think Buddy has a Track title also ....both very good guys
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  4. 04 On3 Former Kansas guard Melvin Council Jr. granted preliminary injunction to play 2026-27 season
  5. 05 On3 Football Nick Saban rejects NIL as reason for retirement, shuts down coaching return: ‘It was time for me’