Recent content by VakAttack

  1. V

    Mo no mo

    He beat last year's NCAA runner up.
  2. V

    PREVIEW: Trio of past/present Hawkeyes set for Final X wrestle-offs on Friday

    It definitely sucks. Bassett has gotten even better than I thought he would be, and very quickly.
  3. V

    Gable Steveson

    I think people are overreacting to one fight. That said, Gable does, at times at least, give the air of "not caring." Maybe that's not fair as I don't know him, I don't see what level of work he's putting in, but there is an air of that. When you see other elite wrestlers who do put in that...
  4. V

    Iowa St. Tampering Violations

    I've hated him ever since the uncalled pin in the semis.
  5. V

    Iowa St. Tampering Violations

    Given the description, mark me down as "it's funny they got caught doing this, but I'm not going to clutch my pearls about it." I'm not saying any of you are clutching your pearls.
  6. V

    Iowa St. Tampering Violations

    Can someone clarify what the actual violations are? Perry having contact w/ people and also sending them graphics to use in announcements? Is that it?
  7. V

    Honest Question about Jordan Williams

    That is an extremely unfair comparison, lol. That was not the only thing following around Downey.
  8. V

    Recruiting Weekend & Potential Recruits Coming In

    That's from 5 months ago, not yesterday, so...it's not the only source.
  9. V

    Recruiting….

    The geopolitical ramifications of Iowa recruiting is truly staggering!
  10. V

    Poland Open results/thread (RECAP STORY INCLUDED)

    Pretty sure he already knew.
  11. V

    Recruiting….

    Over easy/over medium eggs with buttered sourdough toast.
  12. V

    Recruiting….

    Did you know that all Froot Loops are the same flavor, just different colors? It wasnt that hard. In other sports, transferring isnt a big deal for either the athlete or the receiving team. In wrestling, it's talked about like a mortal sin.
  13. V

    Recruiting….

    .... yes that's my point.
  14. V

    Recruiting….

    It's 2026. This is part of the recruiting system. I understand that some may wish it weren't so, but we can only deal with what is.
  15. V

    Recruiting….

    It is odd the way some fans portray it in this sport vs. the way it's viewed in the bigger sports. Nobody says crap like this in college football or basketball.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Tosh Lupoi reveals why Cal changed play callers during loss to UNLV
  5. 05 On3 Football CBS Sports reveals College Football Playoff bracket projection after Week 5