Recent content by Vaborn76

  1. V

    Class 4 Region D: Mid-season (almost) Ratings Points Projections

    Handley will not go undefeated. Yes they have a QB that is legit, he will play at the next level, no doubt in my mind. This is not a team that will go 10-0. There defense is not great, good teams will score on them. Teams that can run the ball will march down the field and limit Tristan being on...
  2. V

    Sherando vs Amherst

    Can this game be streamed anywhere. It doesnt look to be on NFHS tonight
  3. V

    Sherando vs Amherst

    Sherando wins this game
  4. V

    Big Games this week? (10.24.25)

    The rumor going around Frederick County is that Handley has the starting QB back tonight vs Sherando. Thats a hell of a game to throw him into!
  5. V

    Week #7 of what caught you attention.

    Part of the issue with Handley is, early in this season and last season is no one truly knows how good they are, even their coaches due to the cupcake schedule they play. Why they do that to themselves I will never understand. They don't put themselves into a position that they have to dig down...
  6. V

    Power Rankings Website?

    With each region doing there own this year, I wonder if there is any independent verification of the calculations. Has anyone seen what rules and guidelines each region is following? Did the VHSL give instructions on how to calculate the points? The whole damn thing seems worrisome to me. Before...
  7. V

    VHSL Region 4D Football Power Ratings as of 9-24-25

    Here are the latest that i have seen
  8. V

    VHSL Region 4D Football Power Ratings as of 9-24-25

    Thank You. I found the main issue with my spreadsheet and now match these numbers except for Millbrook. I have to dig deeper on that one
  9. V

    VHSL Region 4D Football Power Ratings as of 9-24-25

    Hey, did you create a spreadsheet to generate these for you, or did you pull these from a website? I created a spread sheet and my numbers are similar but just a little different. I actually have GW in first currently followed by JF then a tie between Handley and Sherando. I don't have a...
  10. V

    Westmoreland HS - Questions

    Who is picking Handley to win the region? With the schedule they put together I am surprised they didnt include one of the little league teams from the area My guess is Handley loses at least 1 if not 2 games to county rival schools. Win the region BAHAHAHA
  11. V

    Week #3 of What Caught Your Attention?

    The three games you listed that are questionable are honestly the only 3 games that they are going against a quality opponent. I use quality opponent loosely when discussing James Wood, because Wood's schedule is just as weak. Hadley faces Westmoreland, wasn't Westmoreland a single A school last...
  12. V

    Region 4D thoughts and predictions

    Please keep us posted on what you hear about Jefferson. I had also heard they were going to be loaded but when i spoke to the guys i know from down that way they were basically saying its a down year for WV football and that is what was making them look good. I have heard that the Handley QB...
  13. V

    Region 4D thoughts and predictions

    Out of curiosity what did you see that makes you think Sherando didn't look good? The first team defense would have had (3) three and outs ( they were running about 12 to 15 plays straight not line judges etc) Loudon barely moved the ball the first 10 plays. On offense Sherando moved the ball...
  14. V

    Region 4D thoughts and predictions

    Thanks for the information. I don't know a lot about the teams further south. Besides Darling Handley doesn't have much besides Josiah Johnson LB/RB. Josiah is a great LB but I don't foresee him going both ways all that often. I honestly think, Handley was stronger last year than they are going...
  15. V

    Region 4D thoughts and predictions

    Most likely not, LOL, but that wasn't the subject of the thread. If you'd like to start a thread with that question. I can give you the same answer..which is "most likely not"
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  2. 02 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 On3 NIL Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more