Recent content by Utah_Chaney

  1. U

    OT: skiing around Salt Lake City/Winter Park, CO

    I'm a Utah fan. Snow always seems to be better. For Utah, the best way to go is two separate options in my opinion. You can stay/ski Park City, or stay/ski the SLC spots. Sundance is an easy spot to ski, but it's somewhat disconnected from everything and about twice as far from the SLC...
  2. U

    Mud Island Check In Thread...

    Yeah, for about 15 minutes. Went back to my seat and during Tall Boy got a text that the kid had just jumped over the rail.
  3. U

    Mud Island Check In Thread...

    I was there last night. Good show. Tragic about the 19 year old. I spoke with him a bit and tried to talk him down a little bit (he was in bad shape), and when I went back to my seat after set break all seemed well. Super sad.
  4. U

    OT: Dave Matthews to play Brandon, MS Amphitheatre May 29

    It'll be a fun show. Dave is always a good time. Hopefully, red mountain will bring a few other good shows.
  5. U

    Go Dawgs! From ThisIsOurGrantham, MS

    Go Dawgs! From, SoonToBeMovingBackToMississippi, Utah
  6. U

    Let's Go DAwGS

    Go Dawgs from SurroundedByMormons, Utah.
  7. U

    I'll more than likely join the fanduel if you get enough interest. Do you enter any baseball/NBA...

    I'll more than likely join the fanduel if you get enough interest. Do you enter any baseball/NBA stuff? Looking forward to kickoff.
  8. U

    OT: Tupelo

    Kermits outlaw kitchen. Park heights. I moved a while ago, but the blue canoe used to be a fun place and has some good music from time to time.
  9. U

    OT Podcast Recommendations

    Pat Mcafee show is incredible. Start listening now.
  10. U

    OT: MSU Tailgate Playlist Must Haves

    Gotta throw some Widespread Panic in there. A little Chilly Water, Disco, Send Your Mind... can't go wrong.
  11. U

    I pre-ordered Flim Flam.

    One will be headed to Utah! Can't wait to get it.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set