Recent content by Uswagpak_rivals

  1. U

    That wasn't even close

    Did they play WVU? makes sense.
  2. U

    That wasn't even close

    man they used to have a free board but was taken away because there were many fsu trolls.
  3. U

    miami

    But even our starting RB layed the wood on you guys.
  4. U

    Just as in many previous bowl games

    Definitely a losers mentality.
  5. U

    WVU-Miami will be a giant step up in bowl games

    lol our boys are talking trash to each other during the events they attend..looking forward to the game guys!
  6. U

    WVU-Miami will be a giant step up in bowl games

    Nobody really cares about most bowls other than the playoffs
  7. U

    After 7 bowl games ....

    How do you have bowl games in the afternoon on weekdays? gotta fix the timings
  8. U

    No "I" in Team

    are they getting paid to play their last game of there careers? Should they risk hundreds of thousands of dollars and potentially millions? NA!
  9. U

    nm

    Really? Not going to lie, yeah I see more commentators picking miami, but nobody really cares about our game, I see ESPN and newspapers talk more about the 2 college football playoff games. Everything else gets minimal coverage.
  10. U

    RAB Predictions

    haha I can respect that I didn't watch WVU at all this year, how do you guys deal with fast defenses? I think your coach is good too.
  11. U

    RAB Predictions

    I got UM by a TD
  12. U

    who is paying the canes these days

    Yeah we averaged around 58k this year in attendance. Stupid comment ^
  13. U

    Thoughts on WV/Miami.

    Alright boys so whats your predictions?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 Football LeSean McCoy calls Ohio State star Jeremiah Smith 'the greatest receiver I've ever laid eyes on'
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar