Recent content by USMC-Cock

  1. USMC-Cock

    Just one more reason to hate WNBA

    Just because there were black barbies doesn’t mean she saw or had one. Tone deaf and can’t put yourselves in another’s shoes
  2. USMC-Cock

    NFL eradicates racism!

    Out of everything I said that’s what you chose to focus on?? Maybe you need to educate yourself more on the topic you choose to minimize. It is simply a fact. If I was holding on to it I would not have joined the Marines to protect it.
  3. USMC-Cock

    NFL eradicates racism!

    I don’t have a hand to tip…
  4. USMC-Cock

    NFL eradicates racism!

    I hate reading this crap… Some of you will never get it. You will only see the world from your perspective and likely will never even attempt to understand things or people that have a different perspective than you. You will call it Woke, liberal, democrat, republican, pro life, pro choice or...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 Football Tony Petitti commits to improved non-conference scheduling if College Football Playoff expands to 24 teams
  5. 05 On3 Football SEC announces Football Legends Class of 2026, featuring Nick Saban and other stars