Recent content by uscfan1981

  1. U

    Its time to leave the SEC BE HONEST

    They were not in the ACC.
  2. U

    Would Chadwell take the SC job if offered?...

    No one went after curt cignetti for years either...until he was too old...now he is 31-2 at indiana.
  3. U

    Its time to leave the SEC BE HONEST

    We beat Miami. I forgot about the bowl loss to FSU. Sample size. We left the ACC 55 years ago. We won the ACC twice in 1965 and 1969. The argument was we wouldn't be able to compete there because of our losing records. Well for 60 years we won more than we lost. However, I guess I should have...
  4. U

    Uniform post...

    yes. But I think the blacked looked so much better. I think is was the best look we ever had.
  5. U

    Uniform post...

    I hate the Garnet because it isn't the right shade. The best uniforms are: Away: storm trooper with rogers era helmets. home: garnet helmets, black jerseys, white pants circa JoMo. I like changing things up. Most look good. The only one I dislike are white helmets, garnet jerseys and white...
  6. U

    Its time to leave the SEC BE HONEST

    We have winning records against the entire conference except Clemson over the past 60 years. I think we'd be ok.
  7. U

    Its time to leave the SEC BE HONEST

    Many teams from lesser leagues keep making the playoffs.
  8. U

    Anyone else enduring this flu bug that's going around?

    Since covid woke me up to the total farce everything we are told is...I have felt like i was getting the flu 6x. I had cough, runny nose, severe body aches, fever, cold chills, etc. 5x I did my conspiracy theory remedy and within 4 hours I started to improve. Never got fully sick. The other time...
  9. U

    Worst athletic department in the NCAA

    Ray did vastly improve the overall standing of the athletic department. We suck at the 3 sports people care about. Hyman destroyed the whole department but was rewarded because Spurrier and Tanner were winning in the sport people cared about. Anyone could have seen Paris would be a failure...
  10. U

    I can't believe this guy was fired

    There were a lot of internal problems as well. Kelly fired a lot of long time staffers. He was rumored to not work very hard. The constantly attached and belittled people. Basically everyone hated him....and the team will likely go 7-5.
  11. U

    Well, this sums it up

    https://garnetandcocky.com/south-carolina-extends-coach-shane-beamer-s-contract-through-2030-with-significant-raise?utm_source=chatgpt.com So total contract is about 42 million after his season. We owes 65% of that or about 28 million. Plus we need to buyout all assistants likely another 8...
  12. U

    Extend Beamer, increase buyout

    "We can make Shane's buyout prohibitive for us." I do not think you understand the words you're using.
  13. U

    Well, this sums it up

    No. It is mostly the idiotic 30 million dollar buyout. The BOT should all be fired for approving that.
  14. U

    Brad Crawford doubles down on Beamer/VaTech

    I'm very ok if he goes to Va Tech.
  15. U

    Who’s worse right now? Us or Clemson?

    Both are terrible. Clemson looks better but they would be 2-5 against our schedule. KY is better than UNC and BC.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 NIL Dan Hurley on navigating the NIL landscape: 'I look at it like it's a poker game'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: USA Today reveals Coaches Poll Top 25 after Week 5