Recent content by USCEE82

  1. U

    FSU coach won't make it to Monday.

    I saw norvell clapping like beamer when his team was coming to the sideline down by three scores.
  2. U

    My favorite photo from the game.

    Seeing the bass master T-shirt makes me think the girl's shirt might say Puck, not that it's much better.
  3. U

    Buster Faulkner for next HC?

    I couldn't get past "Clemson friends". I have Clemson relatives, but I can't do anything about that.
  4. U

    Prematurely burying Beamer

    King, when did you abandon the lifetime contract for beams?
  5. U

    Deebo Samuel makes NFL history with 0 catches for 80 receiving yards and 1 TD

    That's great! The cocks should do that and pitch it to the track star with a full head of steam.
  6. U

    DYLAN STEWART SUSPENDED FROM PROGRAM

    Yes. He hit Mason Rudolph in the head with his own helmet! Rudolph is a product of my old high school: Northwestern in Rock Hill.
  7. U

    DYLAN STEWART SUSPENDED FROM PROGRAM

    You might be giving him too much credit.
  8. U

    The most popular player on every team...

    Only if the starter is not producing. Beams seems to be putting players feelings ahead of winning. Or maybe he's worried to face the dilemma if Woods plays lights out, who does he start the next game.
  9. U

    Prepare yourselves: we may not win another game

    I'd watch if Woods is QB. I know what Sellers will do so don't need to watch.
  10. U

    Bama Game

    Good idea. TV Land!
  11. U

    Bama Game

    If we fire beamer for misrepresentation can we avoid the buyout?
  12. U

    Bama Game

    He won't have to work another day of his life.
  13. U

    Bama Game

    Beamer clapping after that blown coverage.
  14. U

    Stephen Garcia update

    The article says liver so I guess that's where it metastasized to, making it stage 4. Doubt they would resect his colon and liver at the same time.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters