Recent content by USAworkerbee

  1. U

    Nebraska HS Mascot thread

    I can add a few updates. In Lancaster county the Panama Tigers were Black and Orange. Bennet should be green as they consolidated with Palmyra and the K-6 is still in Bennet. In Gage County I believe Courtland was the Cougars.
  2. U

    Basketball A game you’d love to rewatch

    Well I'm older and the most memorable game that I would like to go and rewatch is the regional final at Norris in 72. Kim Veerhusen from Adams and Earl Spitsnogle from Odell each went off with 40 odd some. No 3 pointers either then. Adams went on to pull away in the 4th for 113-89 win that was...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Colton Hiller or Yann Kamagate? Inside the 2028 Rivals150 race for No. 1
  5. 05 On3 Football USA Today reveals Top 12 players in latest Heisman Trophy rankings after Week 5