Recent content by Urbanrooster77

  1. U

    Buster Faulkner for next HC?

    Personally, I'd be okay with Jimbo or Brian Kelly. Make them a bargain offer, it beats what either of them are currently doing. The worst they can say is no.
  2. U

    Some Good News: A'ja Wilson won AP WNBA player of the year. ****

    I accept your apology, however she does not. I've also been told it was not a temper tantrum, but instead built-up cries from generations of systematic oppression.
  3. U

    Beamer statement on Dylan Stewart suspension

    Personally, "Finding out you're a dad" and not "finding out you're GOING TO BE a dad" is a problem in and of itself, but it's a new era, I guess..
  4. U

    Some Good News: A'ja Wilson won AP WNBA player of the year. ****

    Sorry, I assumed the sarcasm was palpable, but I guess not. Add me to the list of the offended.
  5. U

    Retaining Beamer is pretty much pointless

    At this point, 6-6 and a bowl win I'd be happy with it. Even 5-7 if he benched DS and Lenorris and we chalk it up to rebuilding.
  6. U

    Beamer statement on Dylan Stewart suspension

    I read that he just found out he was a dad, but I don't know if it's true. That's the rumor though.
  7. U

    Beamer statement on Dylan Stewart suspension

    Exactly. This is DK Metcalf at 21 years old, same age as DS. Does this look like a kid? For years, I've defended DS around the office, "he's not a thug" when he pulled the gun thing or punched the Vandy guy. I was at a party Sat night during this game and finally had the realization he is...
  8. U

    Some Good News: A'ja Wilson won AP WNBA player of the year. ****

    She's a marginalized person of color. Her experience is different from yours. She's faced abuse and criticism at every level of her life.
  9. U

    In defense of Beamer

    Agreed, hell lou holtz is considered as our second best coach ever an he went 33-37 overall. At the least we need to give him the rest of this year and probably next year. He's all class an I'll take losing with class over winning with thugs like bama an auburn an uga.
  10. U

    Gamecocks in prison. Will be released in two coaching cycles

    I watched it an don't think it'll take 2 cycles, I don't even think we need one. We've got a good coach, everything is cyclical. He'll coach em up and we'll be alright this weekend for UK. I wasn't expecting to beat Bama in there house but we'll beat kensucky in ours, best belief!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  3. 03 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Jared Curtis, Nate Frazier still questionable on Thursday's SEC availability report for Vanderbilt-Georgia
  5. 05 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals which teams could be in danger of falling in Week 5