Recent content by Upstream123

  1. U

    Week 0 Spread Pick'Ems

    North Carolina vs TCU (-7.5) San Jose St vs USC (-38.5) North Carolina St vs Virginia (-5.5) Jacksonville St vs North Dakota St (-7) Sacramento St vs Eastern Michigan (-9.5) Hawaii vs Stanford (-5.5) New Mexico St vs Florida St (-31.5) Memphis vs UNLV (-5.5) Stephen F. Austin (-13.5) vs McNeese...
  2. U

    It's the offseason, right?.......Would you be OK with this conference realignment?

    If there is sweeping conference realignment, I would prefer that all conferences have the same number of members and play the same number of conference games. Edit: realignment
  3. U

    *****2026-27 Transfer Portal News*****

    You are making my poilnt.
  4. U

    *****2026-27 Transfer Portal News*****

    What team has single digit players on their roster? You are being realistic.
  5. U

    *****2026-27 Transfer Portal News*****

    I definitely disagree that Rodriguez doesn't count. Every team, typically, has at least 1 unhappy player that is no longer invested in the team. This is no different than an injury. Actually, it might be worse.
  6. U

    Iowa lands Ryan Crookham

    Can you make it just a little more obvious.
  7. U

    April 1 Portal targets

    I just don't understand the love for Metcalf the coach. ISU has accomplished nothing since he has been there until this year. This year's team was bought and not developed.
  8. U

    Dare I call it……PEAKING!!!!!!

    Maybe you are an AI bot.
  9. U

    Dare I call it……PEAKING!!!!!!

    You definitely aren't ANYONE. Give it up.
  10. U

    Dare I call it……PEAKING!!!!!!

    Trying too hard.
  11. U

    *****Iowa vs Florida NCAAT Game Thread*****

    Classes will be empty tomorrow.
  12. U

    The Brands have silenced the haters

    I agree. I know it has been suggested multiple times but moving Terry to the HWC would also be a great fit. It's redundant to have both twins on staff and Terry was very successful in Colorado Springs. Then you can officially bring Mocco in.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 college football rankings: Danny Kanell releases top 12 after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football 'Holy crap': Texas Tech fans stumbled onto Colorado's play sheet. Then the Buffs ran it.