Recent content by uoduck

  1. U

    I have two club seats in Section 31, Row 66. $300.00. 5036595646

    I have two club seats in Section 31, Row 66. $300.00. 5036595646
  2. U

    I'm not sure if you are still interested in my seats for the BYU game but what I paid for them...

    I'm not sure if you are still interested in my seats for the BYU game but what I paid for them is less than what The Ticket Office sells them for. Let's say $300.00 for both tickets. I would like to move them. Please let me know if you are still interested.
  3. U

    Call me at 503 659-5646. I'm not sure what the face value is.

    Call me at 503 659-5646. I'm not sure what the face value is.
  4. U

    Were you interested in my two club seats.???

    Were you interested in my two club seats.???
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Paul Finebaum on Alabama-Georgia: The winner can start think about the College Football Playoff
  5. 05 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale