Recent content by UnderDog27

  1. U

    MSMA

    Thanks for the responses! Do temps need to be consistently above 80? I’d like to get it done as quickly as allowed without losing good results. How much dish soap do I need to add per gallon mixture? Is there anything I can do now to help prep the yard before applying MSMA or would that be...
  2. U

    MSMA

    Gentlemen, Long time reader here and looking for some help. I have seen this chemical referenced here before for use on lawns. This will be my first spring in this house and it looks like it will work well on Bermuda. Can anyone offer some suggestions/advice on when to apply and how much? I have...
  3. U

    Egg Bowl Countdown Slogan brought to you by Strange Brew Coffeehouse

    Did anyone tell Ole Miss yet that the defense isn’t required to social distance? Ole Miss Defense-Setting the Social Distancing Gold Standard
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Florida State's critical stretch, USC buyout math & more
  2. 02 On3 Football The Big Ten's weak early scheduling is main reason college football ratings are down
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Urban Meyer calls USC an 'injured animal' with Lincoln Riley's future in question
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Florida set to host No. 1 wide receiver again as final decision nears