Yea some of you guys are grading him on an Iowa QB curve. I think he was a B which is to say he was above average. Some of you are really overlooking the 2nd and 3rd quarters where he was not very good. But huge props to him for not crumbling under the pressure and finding a way to win it at the...
Not every turnover is created equal though. A fumble in the red zone is different than an int 40-45yds down the field on 3rd down. The first is killer because you should be expecting at least 3 points, the second is essentially a punt.
As much as Diaz is an electric player, I’d like to see James get some end around action. He looked plenty electric himself on the punt return touchdown. Also I liked the fake jet sweep into the screen pass that we ran with Diaz once against ISU. That’ll play moving forward. But our line needs to...
It depends entirely on the team executing it. Last year we should have gone for it a bunch if it was 2 or less. This year we suck so bad in short yardage I’m more inclined to just punt.