Recent content by UNCtwister

  1. UNCtwister

    Feature Requests

    Finally found a picture that works! Also have yesterday’s notifications! Yeah! 🐏
  2. UNCtwister

    Feature Requests

    I still can’t straighten my avatar. I rotated the picture on my iPhone as suggested then uploaded it. I can get everything angle but the straight one to upload correctly ☹️. I didn’t get either committed alert. I have notifications turned on in my settings and on the app. Very frustrating. Help...
  3. UNCtwister

    Feature Requests

    I still can’t straighten my avatar. I rotated the picture on my iPhone as suggested then uploaded it. I can get everything angle but the straight one to upload correctly ☹️. I didn’t get either committed alert. I have notifications turned on in my settings and on the app. Very frustrating. Help...
  4. UNCtwister

    Feature Requests

    Same here
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Central Oklahoma coach Adam Dorrel resigns after confrontation with officials following loss
  5. 05 On3 Football Jon Sumrall calls South Carolina 'the best talent team' Florida will have played this year ahead of game