Recent content by uncle jim 62

  1. U

    Raney’s decision thread

    4x champ :) That doesn't happen very often. Iowa would love to have one. Then throw in dominant 4x champ? The only one that comes to mine as far as 4x dominant to me, would be Cael. All the wrestlers mentioned above will be very good. Actually, very very good. If I had to pick one that might be...
  2. U

    David Taylor

    Ross is going to be very good very soon. Taylor and company will have him ready to roll!
  3. U

    2025 NCAA Tournament

    Top 4 spots aren't changing. 5th-7th should be fun between Corn. Minn. N.Iowa and maybe a couple others.
  4. U

    No. 12 Rutgers wrestling (11-4, 3-2) hits the road to face No. 8 Minnesota (7-1, 3-1) on Sunday 1 pm BigTen Network

    Mn. doesn't have many sr. wrestlers that aren't starters. I believe they have 2. 1 at 149 and 1 @ 157. Could be more? Should be some good matches but Mn. has a nice dual team.
  5. U

    funny

    wow, at least none of us are the worst ref ever!
  6. U

    NCAA

    ctdub is correct, in my opinion. The lack of nutrition/weight cutting at OKST is very mismanaged. I believe that is why you see so many injuries. I don't think coach Smith has caught up with the get kids bigger and stronger at there more natural weight. I also believe he is one of the best...
  7. U

    If I am the only one who feels this way so be it

    usa is now #1 in covid 19 cases in a couple days probably leading in deaths. Stupid NCAA ! when they reschedule the event you should probably invite the ww2 veterans that didn't get there chance to wrestle.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade