Recent content by UMRebel0

  1. UMRebel0

    Ben, Listening to you and Brad and agree with you both. I had an odd idea. Do you think Lane...

    Ben, Listening to you and Brad and agree with you both. I had an odd idea. Do you think Lane wants the Bama job and in some way thinks it would be a better chance for him to get it if he didn't beat them? I know, its a very odd thought or idea. I just don't understand what is going on, . This...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 Football Paul Finebaum on Deion Sanders at Colorado: 'It's over'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Bowl Projections: CBS Sports releases latest predictions ahead of Week 6