Recent content by UltimateGarageHusker

  1. U

    Joel Klatt gives 4 names for PSU HC

    Rhule is the guy before the guy? I thought that was what Franklin was. I'm not sure I see Matt Rhule leaving Nebraska for that.
  2. U

    Plainview-Osmond

    I graduated from osmond years ago and we were one of the last large classes. We had 40 in our class. About half of them boys. Now to hear they only have 6 boys total in 7th and 8th grade. Wow. In regards to building centralized schools. Absolutely not. Use the existing schools. What’s the...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set