Recent content by Ultimale

  1. Ultimale

    Hopeful about CLR. It would be nice to see SC back in the mix

    Hopeful about CLR. It would be nice to see SC back in the mix
  2. Ultimale

    It is so wrong. Yet for the Elites, they were able to do funerals, see their loved ones. I'm...

    It is so wrong. Yet for the Elites, they were able to do funerals, see their loved ones. I'm good, but had an accident in Turks; and having to work back from that. 2 torn/ruptured quadriceps, 2 fractured patella's, a ruptured patella tendon, and some other ****. I'm walking again, but a long way...
  3. Ultimale

    I just saw that you lost your mom last year. Condolences. Losing a parent is never easy. The BS...

    I just saw that you lost your mom last year. Condolences. Losing a parent is never easy. The BS covid protocols made it worse, for those with parents, grandparents that were sick
  4. Ultimale

    been a long time. Wanted to say Hello, and wish you an amazing holiday season. Merry Christmas!

    been a long time. Wanted to say Hello, and wish you an amazing holiday season. Merry Christmas!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Josh Pate releases updated college football ratings in pre-Week 6 JP Poll
  5. 05 On3 Football 2026 National Title Odds: Georgia leads Polymarket odds after Week 5 of season