Recent content by UKwootwoot

  1. U

    Bama vs Mizzou

    Nobody was beating them at home tonight. Great performance
  2. U

    Bama vs Mizzou

    Game is turning crazy
  3. U

    Auburn too big for britches?

    First foul of the half?? 13:50 into it?
  4. U

    Auburn too big for britches?

    Dude seems like a jackass on the court, but I also hate Cal. Not sure how to feel right now
  5. U

    That was a fun appetizer before the next two games tonight

    They’ve looked pretty good so far
  6. U

    Bama vs Mizzou

    High Tide!
  7. U

    That was a fun appetizer before the next two games tonight

    I knew their whole team is basically seniors and super seniors, but damn. Didn’t realize they had someone that can rent a car
  8. U

    Beating Vandy the turning point?

    I’ve always said beating Vandy at home is akin to beating #4 Alabama on the road
  9. U

    Rumor in Nashville

    I have no idea, personally.
  10. U

    Rumor in Nashville

    I’d have to imagine Beard would be the clear front runner
  11. U

    Rumor in Nashville

    He wouldn’t leave for IU. A more established brand like UNC, sure. IU is too far removed from being a power house for him to want to rebuild not just a program but a brand.
  12. U

    Please Play Some Zone

    We’re ranked 17 with a handful of games left. Pretty sure we’re a lock, or close to it, for the NCAAT
  13. U

    Please Play Some Zone

    In general, we just don’t play defense. Plain and simple. Pope has still met my expectations in year 1, but we should use this season as proof of concept for offense (which I’d call a success) and Pope needs to find an ace assistant coach for defense
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting LSU intel: Where things stand with Easton Royal, Ahmad Hudson, more flip targets; Tigers pacing for an elite 2028 recruiting class
  5. 05 On3 Football Joel Klatt on Texas ahead of Red River Rivalry Game: '[They are] better on paper than they are on the field'