Maybe more so Cal should have left n 2019. I agree they couldnt fire him then but the dumb contract happened then I believe. Otherwise coulda moved on after the 9 and 16 disaster perhaps.
Duke has a claim to best n the 90s too. They won 2 titles as well and went to more final fours. They had 5 title game appearances to our 3 as well.
But the 90s was definitely a decade of dominance by UK. So I agree with u there.
UK allowed Calipari to stay around 5 years too long and hired Mark Pope as its coach. UK already ensuring we dont "dominate college basketball" for a while now.
Noah has and always will be a 12th man type player. That means little to no impact.
If he plaued high school ball n TN no one would ever discuss him. Ever!
Not the same people doing the poll is the obvious response. Ur comparing dumb journalists to the committee?
We lose to lsu and beat ou and vandy and at 6 and 2 we got a shot at being ranked n first real rankings.
Cal has a national title and like 6 final fours. What does kiffin have that is even comparable to even one final four? Oh wait his team made the playoffs without him to the final four. I guess if u say an extremely poor man's version of Cal I can see it.
Kiffin is about to get a big blue black eye next weekend. He ain't playing minesweeper state next week. Not even correcting my texts autocorrect as the above is hilarious.